I know I haven't posted in a while but I have just been so busy! Now that I am on half term holidays, I just wanted to share a project with you that I made super quickly to give to my work team as Valentines treats!
I used the 'Painted with love' DSP and wanted to maximise how many envelopes I could get from a 12"x12" sheet and decided to work with 6" - this way my finished envelope would measure 3"x 4".
The Stampin'Up envelope punch board to so good because it gives you complete instructions on how to make an envelope for your card size. I always like to work with various card sizes, knowing that I can create an envelope using the board.
1. Cut DSP (sheet of 12"x12") into 4 squares which will measure 6" each.
2. Using the envelope punch board score and punch at 2 & 5/8's of an inch all the way around.
3. Glue 3 sides to create and envelope. I always burnish my scoring lines using my bone folder.
4. Using the 'Sure do love you' heart I stamped in Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral and Powder pink.
5. I cut the hearts out using the matching framelits (can be purchased as a bundle)
6. Stick heart on onto the front of the envelope.
Literally took me 15 mins to make 10 envelopes. I always like to work where I do all my scoring and stamping first so I can put it together super quickly.
I have linked all the products used below which you can purchase from my online shop!
If you make this...please please share your project with me!